Public Procurement of Innovation Award
The Public Procurement of Innovation Award aims to recognise successful public procurement practices that have been used to purchase innovative, more effective and efficient products or services.
Who can apply?
The award is open to applicants from national, regional and local public authorities.
How do I apply?
To apply for the award simply complete the application form and send it to the Procurement of Innovation Platform team. All entries must be received by 23:59 CET on 31 March 2014. Late entries will not be considered.
The winner will be selected in May 2014.
What will the successful entry win?
The winning entry will receive:
- An award for innovation procurement excellence, together with the title “European innovation
procurement of the year”.
- A case study presented on the Procurement of Innovation Platform.
- Promotion across Europe and internationally.
- The possibility of a paid experience exchange visit to a selected public authority.
- Free entry to EcoProcura 2014 conference.
Meet the jury
- Bonifacio Garcia Porras, Head of Unit: Innovation Policy for Growth, DG Enterprise and Industry, European Commission
- Wouter Stolwijk, Director of PIANOo
- David Golding, Head of Strategy, Technology Strategy Board
- Mark Hidson, Deputy Regional Director of ICLEI and Global Director of ICLEI’s Sustainable Procurement Capacity Centre