Experience Exchange Programme
The experience exchange programme has the goal of spreading knowledge and know-how on PPI and PCP between the advanced public procurers and public authorities trying to expand their horizon on this issue.
Procurers from different public authorities will be able to travel to a host organisation. When is this to happen? In principle, the schedule is flexible and must be decided between the person traveling and the host.
Next scheduled exchange:
Austrian PPI Service Centre, 30 September - 1 October 2015 as part of the Ecovation Conference
The conference and exchange will be in German. Applicants will have to speak a sufficient level of German.
Hosts currently available:
The programme will provide participants with the opportunity to:
- Acquire a broader understanding and develop skills on PPI and PCP by learning from others in procurement of innovation practices.
- Learn different ways of doing things and new ways of thinking about problems and solutions.
- See PPI and PCP in action through field visits.
- Advance ideas which could form the basis for new PPI and PCP actions back in the participant’s organisation.
Applying for the Experience Exchange
Follow these three short steps to make sure you get a place on one of our Experience Exchanges.
- Check out the list of hosts and find those that interest you.
- Talk to your line manager about going on the Experience Exchange and consider when the best time is for you to participate.
- Complete the application form and send it on to the Platform team.
Want to become a host?
The benefits of becoming a host organisation include:
- Share ideas, problems, solutions, good practices on PPI and PCP with highly motivated individuals.
- Promote your organisation’s work on PPI and PCP.
- Join a Europe-wide experience exchange programme committed to stimulating public procurement of innovation.
If you want to participate as a host, please complete the application form and send it on to us.